Abyss ROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complete Knight Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpawn
Kpawn

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-12

Complete Knight Guide Empty
PostSubject: Complete Knight Guide   Complete Knight Guide EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 pm

If you seriously have never played before and have no idea what to do to get to level 10, there are beginner guides for that. But my reccomendations are as follows:

- Get 100% STR
- Once in adventure plain talk to myad ask for fruit and then start the
episode quest. Then talk to Gray and get the three gathering quests.
you don't have
to do the episode quest but i usually do and talk to myad just before
I change levels, asking for fruit before i do that part of the quest and
again after.
- Train on jellys and choropies until level 6-7 don't atk mothers, they
have too much def compared to the exp. Then go between the north
exits of Adventure Plain to what looks like a field of flaenes. Average
exp but the give you flaene leaves for the gray quest. You can stay
here until you hit level 10 or move on to Valley of Luxem Tower and
kill pumpkins and needle formics.

Job Change:

Talk to warren to begin your job change in Zant. If you haven't found out yet moving your mouse over a smiley or square shows the name of that NPC. Very useful to finding out which person you need to talk to. He will send you to Leonar who is standing in from of the large stone sculpture/respawn in the center of zant. He will send you on your first mission killing honey bees. You can go around the outside of zant and kill them but they spawn more often in The Valley of Luxem Tower so go kill them already. Back to Leonar to get told to kill elder pumpkins so back to the valley and kill 3 of them or was it 5 either way its a small amount and easily done. Once finished talk to leonar and then again to warren to become a soldier.

Now back to Leonar to buy your first books. I recommend getting weapon mastery, harden body, armor mastery and berserk. In my opinion you should get berserk level 1 for any build because right now it will give you like 50% extra damage and you can mow down everything.

Level 10 you should look like this:

Stats:
Str 41
that is it don't put anything into anything else yet.

Skills:
Weapon mastery 2
Harden body 3
berserk 1
armor mastery 1

If you have a bunch of fruit left which you should if you talked to myad and did the quests from birth island. go hunting. honey bees and formics should shoot you up to 15 quickly avoid formic soldiers because of their high defense. Now that you are 15 you should have some SP and SP (stat and skill) that should have been spent on STR and upgrading the masteries. I would stay away from active attack skills until you have to fight a boss where they come in much more handy.

Level 15
weapon mastery 4
harden body 4
armor mastery 3

Str 53

from here on out every level add 1 con and put the rest in str.

You should kill whoopies now and the chefs are easier then the regular ones because they have much less def. You can have even more fun with them now that level 19 to 20 requires 2x the exp required to get from 20 to 21. odd i know but hey it should still fly by.

Level 20:
Str 62
Con 20

First active attack skill (for the whoopie king really)
Weapon mastery 5
Leap attack 1
Harden body 5
Armor mastery 5

Though it is possible to kill the whoopie king at level 20, I stayed out of that area because it was so crouded (reset) instead of doing that quest, talk to lena and get the metal collection for beetles and the soldier level 20 quest at raffie.

Head east to the Breezy hills. On the east side of the map beetle bugs spawn on an island with dalphings. If you cross the south bridge and fight there, usually you find more beetles and less peoples. (I'm a poet and didn't know it) get the 40 beetles for the soldier quest and you will probably gain a level or two.

At level 22 I would head back to zant and buy a round spear see if you can get a better then NPC one because people are selling them really cheap. (I got a 7/7 round spear(2) for 25k) talk to raffie and he will have you kill 15 dalphings and 15 ranger dalphings.

You can find the dalphings in the northern corner of breezy hills. I would stay away from the lekis though because they have double swing and fart action which drops your HP quite a lot. You can kill dalphings up to 26 even 27, they have low def and give good exp.

Level 26:
Weapon Mastery 6
Harden body 6
armor mastery 8
quick step 1
berserk 1
leap attack 1

Str 73
Con 26 (see a patern?)

Well talk to raffie to get the last part of the quest Killing Queen BiBis. Now out the north exit of zant to elvaroon desert and you will run into the first Queen spawn. When i got there there were about 25 people massing everything that spawned so i moved east over the ridge to another queen spawn. It spawns less often but there were only 3 of us so it was much easier. Kill 4 queen BiBis not masters not queen honey bees.

You can keep moving east to find a good Leki and turtle spawn. Turtles are much easier then turtle guards but give less exp so its a toss up. At level 29 I did 55-60 damage to guards and they did 16-19 to me. You should be fighting turtles for the first Reall Hell level, 29-30 about 112k exp needed. Once you hit 30 time to upgrade. By the way finishing raffies quest yields three crappy weapons but the axe sells the best.

Level 30:
Str 80
Con 30

Armor mastery 10
Weapon mastery 7
Harden Body 7
Quick step 1
Berserk 1
Leap attack 1

Now you should either have better armor from buying/finding it or like me buy the NPC iron armor. You won't get scimitar until level 31 but my round spear was better then anything i could find so I kept it.

Once I hit 30 I bought a Wooden launcher (really strange I know) and went back to the episode quest where having a ranged weapon made killing the king so easy. and with your stat build and fire cannon balls (or track balls if you don't go to junon) your damage should be 100+ with berserk which yes works with a cannon.

Once you get the key head on to junon killing everything in your path until you run into something you can't kill (moldies were orange but captains hurt much worse) Once in junon get a union. If you picked up everything and didn't squander you should have plenty of money for the fee. Now do the next part of the episode quest. talk to harin then belle then go kill racki Fighters and queens.

The spawn once you get into elvaroon desert from lake of anima worked fine. I had leftover cannon balls so i just equipped the cannon for the bees (everyone likes to kill them asap) Once you get the 20 claws from rackie fighters and the stingers from the queens (honey and BiBis this time) head back to finish that section of the quest by talking to harin and bella then walk around the back of the house bellia is standing in front of and walk around the window until you get the books. Talk to Harin, kill aqua warriors (should be no sweat) get the 5 scales.

Now you need to go back to elvaroon desert to get to the temple. once you enter the area head up the hill towards the south. once you get to the to head east. the temple has a moat around it, walk up the stairs and you get a boss fight. looks like a zombie thing, kinda funny but realatively easy. Go back to junon and talk to harin to get a golden set of clothes. check def/dodge and wear what you like. You probably leveled between then and now so:

Level 32:
Str 84
Con 32

Weapon mastery 8
Harden body 8
Armor mastery 10
quick step 1
berserk 1
Leap attack 1

So you now have a lull in action, and for you that means it time to kill, and kill a lot. If you joined the righteous knights which i recommend 10 fold against a different union at least for your first union. The quests are easy because you only need to kill them, you don't need them to drop quest items. so get the quests to kill porkies and moldies and head back near the entrance of lake of anima. 17 porkies and run back, 17 porkies and run back, and etc. do this until moldies are yellow, or kill moldies as well but i found the cheap shots by coal mine and gold mine moldies extremely annoying. So after a few levels, it turns into 17 porkies, 30 moldies and back. Wash rinse and repeat.

Eventually you will have enough points for a cart. But Don't even think of getting it. Save for the lizard backshield it is more worth the points because you will use it and cart parts you can buy at 50. Now that you have passed the hell level of 39-40 you will be happily relieved to get a change of atmosphere, although the quests still yield good exp you could stay killing moldies and porkies until 45 but i was slightly bored of that so i headed off to forest of wisdom.

Another option is to head to goblin cave in the south of Adventure plain but I wanted the exp not the drops.

Level 45:
Str 103
Con 45

Weapon Mastery 10
Harden Body 10
Armor mastery 10
leap attack 9
Quick step 1
Berserk 1

Now In forest of wisdom you can find gunters, high def good damage but part of a union quest. Warrior gunters have less defense but hit harder. Fighter grunters are sort of a mix between the two but still have less def then regular grunters. Smallees are easy at level 45 and elder smallees have little defense. But the important thing is that there are 2 guradian tree spawns and a grunter king spawn all around the same area, in front of the great deku tree (zelda fans rejoice).

You can play here til mid 50's but at 50 i'd say go get a cart, having no dex and only quistep 1 means you are SLOW. So Talk to Mildun who sends you to an NPC in Adventure plain who sends you to an NPC Ruth in Beach of genzi who sends you back to mildun, exciting. But then comes the fun. Head back to Adventure plain and out the south exit thru the waterfall to Goblin Cave. Find youself a good supply of coal miner goblins or worker goblins i forget their name, and start killing. after an hour, or two, or possibly 3, you will finally get rid of the three things you need to. to make the process easier a full goregous set would be recommended.

Once you have your cart, go buzz around for a while, it was gret fun for a little while. Time to get back to Killing, Beach of Genzi is possible, or you can head back to guardian tree and grunter King.

Level 52:
Str 120
Con 52

Weapon Mastery 10
Harden Body 10
Armor mastery 10
Leap attack 10
Quick step 1
Berserk 1
Mental mastery 6
Blood attack 2
spin attack 1

I haven't gotten any farther so Its time to split off on your own and figure out what you want to do with yourself. The level build is the one I took. I chose not to get blood attack until i got the rest because I find it completely useless. even using the HP with leap attack, it costs 40MP at level 1 to regen 120 hp. if i got it at level 30 then i already had 800+ hp, but only 311 MP so using the MP on berserk was much more affective if i used blood attack level 1 7 times then i would regen 840 HP. At level 5 it regens 200 HP for 52 MP. still I could use it 6 timed and regen 1200 HP. So my thoughts are upgrade it asap, or just buy food and spend the massive SP required in other fields.

Knight Builds:

My personal only stat build to a knight is CON = level and the rest in STR. Others choose a 2:1:1 adding in either dex or Sen but i find that a much better build for a champ.

Single target (PvP):

Weapon Mastery 10
Heavy attack 10
Leap attack 10
Harden body 10
Armor mastery 10
Endure 5
Quick step 1
Berserk 1

Optional:
Quickstep 5
Berserk 8
Mental Mastery 10
Blood attack 5

Without the optionals at level 70 you could do this:
Lightning Crasher 5
Armor mastery 15
Endure 8

AoE Knight:

Weapon Mastery 10
Leap Attack 10
Harden Body 10
Armor Mastery 10
Endure 5
Quick step 1
Berserk 1
Mental Mastery 10
Blood attack 5
Spin Attack 5

Optional:
Berserk 8
Quickstep 5

At level 70 you could get the following:
Impact wave 1
Blood shower 1
Armor mastery 11
Endure 6

CrossBow Knight (awesome possibility i believe)

Stats at level 70:
Str 97
Dex 119
Con 70

this will let you wield the level 68 bowgun. But there can be changes here because equips can add to them This knight gains greatly from 7/7 gear.

Skills:
Harden Body 10
Armor Mastery 10
Endure 5
Crossbow mastery 5
Heavy Bow shot 5
Quick Step 1
Berserk 1

at level 70 you could do this:
Cross bow mastery 10
Slow shot 8
Range shot 8
Armor mastery 13
Endure 7

A personal build i would like to make once i get a good bankroll and some good 7/7 soldier gear.

Quick training guide:

Level Location Mobs
1-10 Adventure Plain killing everything
10-15 Valley of Luxem Honey bees, formics, pumpkins
15-20 Zant Whoopies, bees, hornets
20-26 Breezy Hills Beetles, dalphings
26-28 Elvaroon Desert Hunter/Fighter Rackies
28-32 Elvaroon Desert Turtles, Queens
32-36 Lake of Anima Porkies w/Union
36-40 Lake of Anima Porkies, Moldies w/Union
40-50 Forest of Wisdom Grunter King, Guardian Tree

all credit goes to emrys the creator of this guide.

Kpawn. king
Back to top Go down

Complete Knight Guide
Page 1 of 1