Abyss ROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCOUT GUIDE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[HMod]Sherwin

Aantal berichten : 83
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-13
Leeftijd : 31

SCOUT GUIDE Empty
PostSubject: SCOUT GUIDE   SCOUT GUIDE EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

his guide will teach you how to be a PVP style Scout. I will go through the basics of pvping, stats, skills, and strategy for each class.

Stat Points:

Dex: This will be your most important stat that you will be adding. It adds attack power, dodgerate, and movement speed.

Con: You always need this stat, no matter what class you choose. being able to hit something is key, especially in pvp.

Sen: The second most crucial stat for your char. You'll be pumping this stat high. It also adds damage for bows.

For me i go with about a 2:1 Dex:Sen ratio with 90 con base. this will allow for devastating crit during pvp, and high damage. This will be the most devastating combination for this type of scout, it has always served me well.

Skills

Bow Mastery: This skill defines the scout. max it asap, no questions asked.

EagleShot: This is THE most important skill. Its the macdaddy of all scout skills, nothing ingame even comes close to the devastating power this skill has. It has the power to overturn any pvp. 50% chance to stun, for 10seconds at 40 meters, basicly gg. Max this skill ASAP, it will be the best skill you have.

Triple Shot: The 2nd most used and vital skill in your arsenal. Its critical based damage makes it EXTREMELY powerful with this build. This is probably the only skill you'll ever see max damage come off on against mobs your level(maybe eagleshot but its rare). Its vital in pvp, and against monsters. This is your main HP killer

Trapshot: This is a really good skill, but only in some situations. Its good against classes that attack fast, and ones that already run slow. make'm run slower!
at level 6 it gets the -atkspd affect, an important debuff in pvp.

Poison arrow: Probably the worst skill you get, only good in some situations during pvp, not that good im pvm because it eats slow. Still a great skill to have.

Combat Mastery: This skill is really helpful with this build, but i maxed this last of all my skills, mainly because you only need level 12 to max hawker spirit.

Hawker Spirit: This will determine the winner from the loser in a pvp against a dex based char. Need all the hitrate you can get in pvp.

Sprint: Great skill for kiting in pvp, always good.

Sharpen Arrowhead: AMAZING pvp skill, that extra boost in ap can be the determining factor in your pvps.

Speedshot: simply the best buff skill you get.

Heart Hit: only get to level 5, for flame hawk. garbage skill tbh tho

Flame Hawk: This skill is questionable.. It has more damage than Eagleshot(although i've never seen it do more than eagleshot ever), but it has no status effect. but high damage is still nice. better than poison arrow for sure though.

Relax: garbage, don't get it. waste of sp.

Call hawk: garbage, don't get it. HUGE waste of sp.

That about covers the skills for a scout..

Gear

For your gear, what you don't want is worrying about super high dodgerate gear. What this build needs is attackpower. Preferably 3/15 or 2/15. The more atkpower the better. Once you get to a high enough level, people will never miss. So dodge is completely pointless.

As for the Gems you'll be using. I use 4 p7's. Thats the secret to success in this char. atkspd atkspd atkspd, remember it. The more, the better. You can't have to much. Its always helpful. full 100 extra atkspd from your gems so you'll end up with almost 300 atkspd with your selfbuff alone(28x with +2 atkspd bow).

Credits to Nyteshade Of IrosePh

Last edited by [Mod]Sherwin on Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://abyssrose.darkbb.com
Zerrok
Admin
Admin
Zerrok

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-12
Leeftijd : 32

SCOUT GUIDE Empty