Abyss ROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dex Cleric Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpawn
Kpawn

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-12

Dex Cleric Guide Empty
PostSubject: Dex Cleric Guide   Dex Cleric Guide EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:19 pm

DEX Cleric Guide

Introduction: Hello my name is Kpawn .I have decided to write a guide to help people not do any mistakes while building there DEX Clerics *They can be farely tricky* Please do not critisice my grammar english is not my main language ;P

Pros and Cons:I will cover the Pros and Cons of a DEX Cleric here.Of course they will vary depending on stat builds so read on

Pros:
1. DEX clerics have high dodge and high m-speed.
2. Buffs *That’s all your counting on*
3. Can get bonfire *Who doesn’t love bonefires?!?*
4. Heal *Save $ from food XD*
5. FireRing *lower def*
6. Easy to solo at higher lvls =)

Cons:
1. They are slower at killing mobs compared to other classes using normal weapon. Because you don’t have any atk skills or passive’s.
2. Your buffs will be weaker compared to a FS’s buffs.
3. Slow lvling…from 1-70 it will be hell but well worth it in the future.
4. You might not find party’s that easy.

Skills:This is the most important here I will describe each skill and there usefullness *is it even a word?!? >Smile*
Muse

1. Meditation: You can increase your Max MP and raise speed of MP recovery.
2. Cure: You can recover HP of targeted character.Lesser Haste
3. Lesser Haste(Support): Targeted character can have increased moving speed temporarily.
4. Power Support: You can increase your party member's attack power temporarily.
5. HitSupport: You can increase your parties ability to hit enemies temporarily.
6. BlessingBody: You can temporarily increase Max HP of you and your party.
7. Bonfire: With fire of life, you can help friendly characters recover. Skill level affects the recovery speed and the duration of the skill.
8. Enchant Armor: By concentrating all of your power on defense, you can have invincible defense temporarily.
9. Spell Mastery: You can decrease required MP amount for each of your skills for certain rate.
10. FireRing: You can decrease defense power of enemy temporarily.

Cleric
1. Battle Support: You can increase your party member's attack speed temporarily.
2. Critical Support: You can increase your parties critical hit temporarily.
3. Resurrection: You can revive a player on the spot they fainted
4. Damage Support: You can increase your parties attack power by a percentage temporarily.
5. Evasion Aura: You can increase your parties Dodge temporarily.
6. Magical Aura: You can increase your party member's magic defence power.
7. Defense Aura: You can increase your party member's defense power.
8. Blessed Mind: You can temporarily increase Max MP of you and your party.

Skill Build: My recommended skill build for any type of DEX Cleric. After you hit 70 lvl Battle Support and Critical Support evenly. Since they are your two main skills after you max or have those two high go for Evasion Aura *Helps A LOT*

////Lv10\\\\
• Lv4-Meditation
• Lv1-Cure
////Lv20\\\\
• Lv6-Meditation
• Lv1-Cure
• Lv3-Lesser Haste(Support)
• Lv1-Power Support

////Lv30\\\\
• Lv9-Meditation
• Lv1-Cure
• Lv4-Lesser Haste(Support)
• Lv3-Power Support
• Lv1-Hit Support

////Lv40\\\\
• Lv10-Meditation
• Lv2-Cure
• Lv5-Power Support
• Lv3-Hit Support

NOTE:Save SP From know on and your skills will look like this by Lv71.

////71\\\\
• Lv20-Meditation
• Lv2-Cure
• Lv5-Power Support
• Lv10-Hit Support
• Lv1-Critical Support
• Lv1-Battle Support

The DEX Cleric:I will cover a little bit more on dex clerics here so read on if you are totally new to the game.

I see you have chosen the all mighty DEX Cleric…with infinite possibilitys and I would say a rather large fan club XD.Please be prepared this type of Muse/Cleric WILL lvl slow I sudgest getting yourself in a party or too.Make friends and in the process make the lvlin A LOT more easy.I would say duo’s for DEX Clerics…reason why?Well you can heal/buff your friend if you want too and will lv reasonably fast.Beware if you get stuck in a large party with people asking you to heal/buff and not leting you kill…tell them to get a FS in the party.It can be a pain to try and kill and play the roll of a FS at the same time.

You can relax once you hit lvl70 *should not be a hastle with AruaRose XP Ratio* It’s the moment you have been waiting for. New buffs YAY party at my house bring some beers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Where to lvl?!?!?:You might be frustrated since you do not know much of the spawns of ROSE and or where to lvl.Worry not!I will help you.

Level 1-10: Birth Island, Adventure Plains. Monsters: Jelly Beans, Choropies, etc. You'll be good killing these till lvl 10.

Level 11-15: Work on your Job Change Quest. After you do your quest…stay at the Valley of Luxem Tower and kill Pomic or Honeybees.

Level 16-20: Woopies: Arround crowd arround Zant and are farely easy to kill. Do not worry if they turn green.Exp degrade from monster name color at low lvls is not that big of a deal.

Level 20-24: Beetles: Head East of Zant til you get to the Breezy Hills. Beetles, are great exp, and they have decent drops that can help you build your wallet. Make sure you keep Thick Insect Shells to Sell.

Level 25-28: Rackies : At Breezy Hills there is a nice spawn of these…head north all the way till you see map change to ElVerloon desert. Dont go in you are already at the spawn so lvl away =)

Level 28-3X: Aquas: There is a spawn at El Verloon desert witch is the best exp for this lvl .It contains Aqua Kings try and get into a party and start killing. These lvl’s will pass by quick the Kings give GREAT exp I stayd here till 32 you can stay till you feel like it =P

Level 30-35: Porkies: These are pretty easy, and are highly offensive. Head north from the Aqua King spawn till you find the map change to Lake Anima. Porkies troll all over the map so just find a nice spot and grind away.

Levels 37-40: Moldies: East of Lake of Anima is a very nice place to train at. Plus Jewel Golems spawn around…they may drop a nice gem for you so when u see one CHARGE!!!
Be aware that Captain Moldies have high agro * might end up mobing you 3+*.But they award you tasty exp.

Levels 40-45: Grunters ,Grunter King: Go to the east of Junon Polis get a party and start killing. Grunter Kings are the BEST exp for these lvls. As a FS muse I stickd to a GK spawn till lvl59 xP you can do the same if you want. Once you can handle clowns there is a tasty GK spawn over at The Forest of Wisdom 4 GKs+ spawn so be on the look out.

Levels 45-52: Goblin Caves B1: Head over to the goblin caves if you want some refines to be able to upgrade your equipment.*I advise to save the refines since you will most probably outgrow your EQ pretty fast* The monsters here give lame exp, but the rewards are great. After you get level 50+, you can go deeper and start killing Coal Mine Goblin Workers *plus do your cart quest as well*.

Levels 55-63: Beach of Kenji: Kaimans, Doongas.Ah this place sucks you will lvl SOOOO slow compared to lvling at Clowns/GK try and find a nice party and just grind your cares away. Please remember there are fellow Muse/Clerics tryn to do they’re job quests around so try and let them have 1st hit…unless you are greedy lol. Once you are 63 or so try and find Doonga Warriors they will help you reach 65 then you can move on to the next spawn.

Levels 65-73: Beach of Kenji: Krawfis.Another great area to train at if you like party’s. This places is mostly packed. Since 3 of the 4 2nd job change quests need Krawfy Kings to finish them. And Krawfy Kings drop uniques and couple gem’s. Dont get too greedy ^_~

Levels 70-75: Goblin Caves B2:If you are in need of $$ this is the area you will want to lv up. And A LOT of Ghosts spawn around here great exp. *Goblin Guards have uber defense they will take time to kill but its worth it*

Levels 70-8X: Gorge of Silent: Doonga(new types) Stone Golems, Master Stone Golems are quite hard to kill since they have A LOT of defense. Attack a WormDragon whenever you see one, they have nice drops (Dragon Scales, Worm Dragon Wings). You can find a nice spot towards the back of George and pwn Master Golems and Grand Master Golems with party members for a good amount of time…so Gorge is a great grinding spot for a long time.

8X++:Luna: Your are a grown man/women know you don’t need me to feed you anymore haha I love Luna the etc drops are great and will help you with your $$$.

LEVEL UP BONUS
Every 1 Level = +8 Max HP
Every 1 Level = +3 Max MP
Every 5 Levels = +1 Attack
Every (1+2) 3 Levels = +2 Defense
Every (1+1+1+2) 5 Levels = +4 Magic Defense

STRENGTH
Every 1 point = +2 Max HP
Every 1 point = +6 Max Carrying Weight
Every 2 points = +1 Attack
Every 3 points = +1 Defense

DEXTERITY
Every 3 points = +1 Attack
Every (1+2+1) 4 points = + 3 Avoiding
Every (1+1+1+2+1+1+1+1+1+2+1) 13 points = +11 Movement Speed

INTELLIGENCE
Every 1 point = +4 Max MP
Every (2+2+1) 5 points = +3 Magic Defense
Every 3 points = +1% Skill Bonus

Stats: Ahh yes the most tricky part and what will make you different from all other DEX Clerics…choose them well.If you did not talk to fairy at Birth Island you might have 10less stat points ;/

Strength:
Adds HP
Adds Defense
Increases your weight capacity
Adds AP to every weapon except wands and guns.
Job - Soldiers

Dexterity:
Adds Dodge
Adds M-Speed
Adds AP to:Katars, Bows,Dual Wield Weapons,Guns, Crossbows.
Job - Hawkers/DexCleric

Intelligence:
Adds MP
Adds AP for wands and staffs.
Adds M-Defense (Magic defense,less chance of getting stune'd,)
Increases power of buffs (Every 3 points = +1% Skill Bonus)
Job - Muse

Concentration:
Adds HitRate
Adds AP for Guns and Launchers.
Affects success rate of crafting.
HP/MP recovery
Job - Dealer

Charm:
Adds Quest Reward(more items from a quest exp and zuly) Not adviced to pick up this stat =P
Job - None

Sensibility:
Adds Critical Rate.
Adds AP for long range weapons.
Increases the possibility for better stats on crafted items.
Job - Dealer (Artisan sen crafter)

Katar DEX Cleric: As good as Bow DEX Cleric in PvE/M but not as good in PvP…since they don’t have crit lock + ability to kite *though I hate when ppl kite >_<* Don’t get me wrong they will own most classes in PvP just not as much as a Bow DEX Cleric =p

• Str: 40% damage
• Dex: 60% damage
• Int:Increase % Skill Bonus
• Sen:Increase Crit Rate

Dual Weild DEX Cleric: Know I did one of these for fun and I was surprised with the results. Nice DEF/HP and enough dodge to keep you alive + strong damage. I never got the chance to test it PVP wise but I am shure it could hold its ground. Try something around 3STR:2DEX or so.
• Str: 60% Damage
• Dex: 40% Damage
• Sen: Increase Crit Rate *NOTE not recommended for this build. Because of low a-speed*
• INT: Increase % Skill Bonus

Bow DEX Cleric:Ahhh yes the BEST around…they are godly at PVP since they can crit lock you *NOTE it is only possible with the required ammount of SEN and A-Speed* Easy to lvl can keep your distance from the mobs + If you already have a nice wallet you can use Storm Arrows to make life A LOT more easy. They require next to no STR …don’t go overboard.

• Str: Increase HP/DEF
• Dex: 100% Damage
• Sen:Increase Crit Rate
• Int:Increase % Skill Bonus

Stat Builds:These are build’s I think best…you can feel free to improvise and add more CON for PvP or w/e.

NOTE:Aim for 165INT (+50%Skill Bonus)

NOTE2:Edit these build's and add more con...you will need it.Forgot to add some and dont really feel like recalculating new build.

Katar DEX Cleric:
• Lv10:STR:20,DEX:33,INT:17,SEN:20,CON:20
• Lv20:STR:25,DEX:54,INT:20,SEN:25,CON:20
• Lv30:STR:30,DEX:70,INT:30,SEN:30,CON:20
• Lv40:STR:30,DEX:88,INT:40,SEN:35,CON:25
• Lv50:STR:35,DEX:105,INT:47,SEN:40,CON:25
• Lv60:STR:35,DEX:124,INT:56,SEN:45,CON:25
• Lv70:STR:35,DEX:135,INT:65,SEN:55,CON:30
• Lv80:STR:40,DEX:155,INT:77,SEN:60,CON:30
• Lv90:STR:40,DEX:168,INT:90,SEN:65,CON:40
• Lv100:STR:40,DEX:176,INT:115,SEN:70,CON:45

Bow DEX Cleric: