Abyss ROSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zerrok at Vacation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerrok
Admin
Admin
Zerrok

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-12
Leeftijd : 32

Zerrok at Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Zerrok at Vacation   Zerrok at Vacation EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey all,

Got some sad news for u Razz U all have to miss for abouts 4 weeks. Because im going on a vacation with some friends & my family. The days im away are July 22th till August 16th. Embarassed

Just for in case i Gonna make Sherwin a Forum Mod. To watch forum the forum and that everything is goin fine & nice and also because hes an active person.

I also already wanna Congratz Stainless when he launch his server in august , Cause i cant be at the opening Crying or Very sad . But it maby i wil give a little event when im back. So thath i also got something to celbrate when our great server is gonna be Online!

Well it will be 7days till i gonna be on vacation. But just that ur ppl know it already and thath i be a lil inactive. Because i have to buy everythin i need for the 4weeks and also got to work.

Have funn & U guys dont have to cry, because its only 4 weeks and im coming back. Surprised

Greetz Zerrok!! Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
[HMod]Sherwin

Aantal berichten : 83
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-13
Leeftijd : 30

Zerrok at Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerrok at Vacation   Zerrok at Vacation EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 am

hahaha! nice Zerrok!! thnks for choosing me as a Forum Moderator!

I promise you! you will not regret choosing me!!! Good luck on you vacation and enjoy!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://abyssrose.darkbb.com
Cloud
Cloud

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-13

Zerrok at Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerrok at Vacation   Zerrok at Vacation EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:16 am

GO GO GO GO! have a nice Vacation and it will be nicer to here if your safe and sound.. so that you can be here on august. have a happy vacation..

--->[GM]Cloud king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zerrok at Vacation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerrok at Vacation   Zerrok at Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Zerrok at Vacation
Page 1 of 1